- 1 bottle LaBelle Dry Apple Wine
- 1 bottle LaBelle Dry Pear Wine
- 1/2 cup The Winemakers Kitchen Mulling Spices(tied in cheesecloth)
- 1/2 cup Cinnamon Whiskey (Fireball or similar)
- 1 cup Apple Cider
- 1/4 cup Caramel Sauce
- Sliced apples for garnish
- Cinnamon sugar or crushed graham crackers for rimming the glasses
- Combine Dry Apple wine, Dry Pear wine, mulling spices, and cinnamon whiskey in a large pitcher or container. Let it infuse for at least one hour.
- After an hour, remove the cheesecloth with the mulling spices.
- Stir in the apple cider and caramel sauce until well mixed.
- To serve, dip the rim of each glass in water, then in a plate of either cinnamon sugar or crushed graham crackers for a pie-like effect.
- Fill the glasses with ice, pour the sangria over, and garnish with sliced apples.
- Enjoy this festive, autumnal drink responsibly.