- 1 large ribeye steak
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 6 sprigs thyme or rosemary
- 1/2 cup finely sliced shallots
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
Instructions: Carefully pat steak dry with paper towels. Season heavily on all sides, including edges, with salt and pepper, let steak rest at room temperature for 45 minutes.
- Assorted Sparkling Wines
- My favorite and a necessity anytime I am setting up a bubbly bar
- LaBelle Winery Shimmer, chilled on ice
- Assorted fresh fruit juices
- My favorites are Natalie’s Orchid Juices. Display these is beautiful glass pitchers so your guests can see the vibrant colors.
- Proper Signage to let your guests know what each ingredient is to choose from
- Variety of fresh fruit and berries like blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, orange slices, mango, etc. Chose an assortment of fruit with bright, beautiful colors to create a rainbow effect.
- Beautiful Champagne flutes of your choosing
Instructions: Think visually while setting up your Bubbly Bar. This allows your guests to get excited about all their options. Display sparking wine and juices at various heights and serve berries and fruit in smaller, lower bowls with tongs. Include fun & beautiful cocktail skewers to use for the fruit!
- LaBelle Winery Seyval Blanc, or your favorite dry, un-oaked white wine, chilled on ice - not Chardonnay
- Your favorite high end Tequila
- Simple syrup (like my triple citrus simple syrup for added flavor)
- Assorted Juices, use my favorite Natalie’s Orchid Juice. Display in glass pitchers with signage so your guests clearly know their choices
- Assorted garnish like lime wedges and blackberries along with other fresh fruit and citrus - Kosher Salt for the glass rimmer
- Use glass rocks glasses to serve your margaritas in
Instructions: To set up your display think visually so your guests can take in all that is offered. Display the wine and alcohol at different heights than the juices and simple syrups. Serve the berries and fruit in smaller, lower bowls with tongs for ease of service. Set up an area of the display for your guests to be able to create their cocktail in. Include fresh ice and a plate for kosher salt for the glass rimmer.